Police called to Laundrie home 4 times before Petito reported missing, report says

Police called to Laundrie home twice the day before Gabby Petito was reported missing

Florida cops have been called to Brian Laundrie’s parents’ home dozens of times in recent weeks — including twice the day before his slain girlfriend, Gabby Petito, was reported missing, records provided to The Post show.

The calls are an indication of the chaos that has descended on the North Port property over Chris and Roberta Laundrie’s fugitive son.

North Port police responded to the Laundrie home 46 times since Sept. 10 — the day before Petito, a Long Island native, was reported missing by her mother, Nichole Schmidt.

Five calls made on Sept. 10 and Sept. 11 suggest turbulence at the house even before Petito’s disappearance made national headlines and made the Laundries a target.

North Port cops first responded to the home shortly before 4 p.m. Sept. 10 on a “public service” call, according to the records.

Police returned around 6:30 p.m., with both calls marked as “problem settled.”

According to Fox News, the second Sept. 10 call involved Petito’s father, Joe Petito.

Joe Petito did not physically go to the Laundrie home, but “expressed concern” over his daughter, the outlet reported Thursday.

Cops returned to the house shortly after 1 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. Sept. 11 for follow-up calls, and an “agency assist” call shortly before 8:30 p.m., with a report submitted after the day’s third visit, the records show.

Most of the calls came after Sept. 12 and include routine checks on the property, with most of the heavily redacted reports marked, “problem settled.”

A call at 6:47 p.m. Sept. 17 appears to be a missing person report filed by Chris and Roberta Laundrie after they claim their 23-year-old son went for a hike and disappeared.

The remaining reports are either checks on the property or minor disruptions at the home — save for an unspecified “suspicious incident” on Sept. 24 and a “disturbance” at the home on Sept. 27.

Reality TV star Duane “Dog the Bounty Hunter” Chapman knocked on the Laundries’ door on Sept. 27 but it’s not clear if that was the incident referred to in the report.

The FBI has also been at the Laundrie home since Petito’s disappearance, raiding the home on Sept. 20 with a warrant and during a brief return visit on Sunday.

According to Laundrie family lawyer Steven Bertolino, FBI agents returned to the house on Thursday.

Reporters have been camped outside the house for weeks and were more recently joined by megaphone-wielding protesters who mercilessly berate the family.

Anonymous flower deliveries from around the country in Petito’s memory have also inundated the Laundrie home, a dig at them for their perceived silence on Brian’s whereabouts.

In the latest incident, a Laundrie neighbor was arrested Tuesday after scuffling with a pair of protesters he claims trespassed in his yard.

“You can sit here all you want with your megaphone,” the irate man says on a video posted on Twitter by Fox News report Paul Best. “I don’t care, but you come on my property again, I’m going to f—–g kick your ass.”

The man was later arrested and charged with battery, Fox affiliate WTVT reported.

Laundrie, the subject of an FBI-led manhunt, is the sole person of interest in Petito’s death and faces federal fraud charges for using someone else’s bank card.

Police have not said if the card, used on Aug. 30 and Sept. 1, belonged to Petito.